- Define product strategy for core dimensions of 7Eleven CRM & Loyalty programs to drive actionable insights.
- Identify and utilize deep customer insights to fuel product vision and direction.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing product evaluation.
- Translate game-changing strategy into a road-map and execute against it, by working closely with Customer Experience Designers, Marketing, Merchandising, IT and a range of strategic partners in a collaborative environment.
- Partner with Product Management by providing actionable insights from data to deliver exceptional first & repeat use experiences for 7-Eleven digital customers.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users (consumers & Franchisees) interact with the digital products in & outside the store; drive setup and analysis of A/B tests and provide recommendations.
- Make proposals to senior management regarding implications of proposed products and defining the business case.
- Ability to set deliverable expectations and manage strategic partner relationships.
- Foster the growth and development of promising talent.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree, MBA preferred.
- Experience: 5-7 years of data science, data analytics, and digital product management
- Experience working on mission critical user workflows on web & mobile.
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity. Passion for solving problems for customers through compelling digital experiences.
- Understanding and experience with a wide range of business models and monetization methods. Hands-on business analytics experience and proven ability to use analytics.
- Experience with a variety of mobile platforms (iPhone, Android, HTML5) preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.