- SCCM – Work (Systems Center Configuration Manager). Candidates must have actual experience supporting and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of any Microsoft® System Center Products, with an emphasis on the following Configuration Manager concepts: General knowledge in sites, site roles, site component configuration: including Primary and Secondary sites, Distribution Points, Pull Distribution Points, discovery, boundaries, Application Catalog, and client policy.
- Experience with installing sites, Software Updates Management, custom reporting, compliance management, Operating System Deployment and Software Distribution & Packaging.
- Experience with various client features like discovery, installation, inventory and software metering. Familiar with status messages and various server and client side logs used for troubleshooting.
- Perform System administration functions and Life cycle upgrades of SCCM.
- Understanding of site backup and recovery.
- Understanding of Patch Management and some experience with Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) will be preferred.
- Understanding of WMI and familiarity with WQL queries.
- Windows Server Operating System knowledge which includes understanding of NTFS/Share Permissions, File Sharing, Performance Monitoring, Event logging, Task Manager, Windows Firewall, User and Group Management.
- 5 years of Microsoft Server experience .
- 2 years of Microsoft cloud services such as Azure and Intune .
- Exceptional Problem-Solving and Communication Skills - Spoken and written English.
- Five or more years of experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting with a working knowledge of: SQL Database concepts and reports. some familiarity with SQL Profiler.
- Deploy Windows patches to include patches for 3rd party Applications - Adobe and Java.
- Experienced with scripting (PowerShell, batch etc.) to support SCCM automation. Documentation skills including setting up processes and procedures.
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Enterprise disk encryption tools such as MBAM/BitLocker.
- Application whitelisting tool such as Bit9/Carbon Black.
- JAMF management platform for MacBook support.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed