- Bachelors/4 Yr Degree PHR/SPHR or Master's Preferred.
- 5 Yrs, Experience in like industry and/or complex matrixed organization highly desirable; Experience in an HR Business Partner role.
- Competent in all HR functional areas (staffing, compensation, learning & development, etc.), and thorough knowledge of applicable employment laws.
- Proven Application of Business Acumen; Knowledge and experience with team dynamics and applying Organizational Effectiveness principles.
- Expertise in change leadership and management; Effective interpersonal skills both in one-on-one situations with all levels, and in facilitating group meetings.
- Ability and comfort in handling multiple tasks, changing priorities and focuses; Excellent judgment applied to balancing tradeoff decisions.
- Collaborative skills applied to influencing peers and other leaders and senior management in making business decisions and solve complex problems, resolve disagreements with informed, rational debate.
Internal Posting Dates: 12/7 - 12/17